2020 Year-End Giving Tips & Deadlines
Recommending Grants from Your Fund
- Grant recommendations must be submitted by Monday, December 28th by 5pm in order to be processed by December 31, 2020.
- Please Note: Grants submitted by December 28th must also meet the Foundation’s due diligence requirements in order to be processed by December 31, 2020.
- Grant recommendations may be made by filling out a grant advisement form and emailing it to email@example.com.
Making Gifts to the Community Foundation
- All gifts submitted to the Community Foundation by December 31st will be earmarked as a 2020 contribution.
- Checks must be received or postmarked by December 31, 2020 in order to be eligible for a 2020 tax deduction.
- Checks can be dropped off here:
- 114 W Jackson St, Thomasville, GA
- Checks can be mailed here:
- PO Box 2654, Thomasville, GA 31799
- Online gifts must be processed by December 31, 2020 by 11:59 pm. You can give to your fund online by clicking here.
- For information on stock gifts, please contact our Controller, Lisa Hitt at 229.228.5088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.