Apply for Scholarships
Applying for scholarships through the Community Foundation of South Georgia is a simple process! All of our scholarship applications can be accessed through our Online Scholarship Portal. Begin by registering as a New User and creating a profile which will allow you to save your work and view applications over time. Our Eligibility Quiz will then match you with the scholarship opportunities you meet the criteria for so that you can begin applying for scholarships. For more information on the scholarships that we offer, eligibility criteria and application deadlines, visit Our Scholarships page.
How to Apply for Scholarships
- Register as a New User by clicking Create New Account
- Create your profile by entering your contact information and creating a password for your account
- Check your email & verify your account
- Take the Eligibility Quiz to find out which scholarships you are eligible to apply for
- View the scholarship opportunities you meet the criteria for on the Apply page
- Click the Apply button next to each scholarship listed to begin filling out scholarship applications!
Helpful Links & Tutorials
- SLM Applicant Tutorial – Account Creation & Applying for Scholarships
- Applicant Tutorial – Eligibility Quiz
- Understanding the Applicant Dashboard
For more information on how to apply for scholarships, eligibility, or the application process, contact our Donor Services Manager, Claire Bowen.
114 W. Jackson Street
Thomasville, GA 31792